Thanks to the leadership of Governor Rick Scott and the Florida Legislature, the Sunshine State is on the rise with a comprehensive strategy for growing a competitive economy. We want to see your business invest and expand in our state, and we are taking bold steps to make a Florida business location even more attractive. We understand your need for answers and solutions; our team helps clear the way so that you can make decisions faster.
In addition to the state’s low cost of doing business, Florida provides assistance and tools to help your business succeed. Quite simply, Florida offers:
- Low corporate income taxes and a governor committed to lowering the tax burden even more;
- A right-to-work state filled with educated and skilled workers who want to work;
- A gateway to Latin America with a multilingual and diverse workforce and customer base of more than 19 million people;
- Demonstrated strength in a number of key clusters such as biotech and life sciences, aerospace and aviation, financial and professional services; and
- Strong R&D capabilities; Florida is home to top-tier public and private universities, industry clusters and specialized entities such as the Kennedy Space Center all offering the ability to manufacture what you create.
Florida also offers technical expertise and a range of targeted programs that can compete with any state in the nation. Consider Florida for your future! Give us a chance to show you the benefits of doing business here. We look forward to seeing you in the Sunshine State.