Business Florida 2014 - The Regions
Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, Key West, Miami, Port St. Lucie, Stuart, Vero Beach, West Palm Beach
Media Miami-Dade was selected as the site for a new television network targeting the growing Hispanic market. Spanish-language broadcaster Univision Networks and ABC News are investing more than $274 million in the project, which is to be headquartered at Univision Studios in Doral. An estimated 350 direct and 200 indirect jobs are expected.
Aviation/aerospace Paradigm Precision (formerly known as TurboCombustor Technology) is growing in Martin County with construction of a 120,000-sq.-ft. facility and 200 new jobs. The Stuart-based manufacturer of gas-turbine engine parts for aviation, military and marine applications plans to invest $16 million in building, infrastructure and manufacturing equipment.
• American Express Plantation
• First Data Corporation Coral Springs
• Zimmerman Advertising Fort Lauderdale
• Bacardi USA Coral Gables
• DHL Express Plantation
• Baptist Health South Florida Miami
• Martin Health System Stuart
• University of Miami Health System Miami
• Citrix Systems Inc. Fort Lauderdale
• G4S Secure Solutions Inc. Jupiter
• Carnival Cruise Lines Miami
• Spirit Airlines Miramar