Your guide covering the documents and registrations required by the Florida Division of Corporations.
- No lettuce for Florida manatees this winter: Experts end feeding trial after two years
For the past two winters, Florida wildlife biologists have experimented hand-feeding lettuce to hungry manatees as the animals’ natural food source, seagrass, was in short supply from pollution problems.
- Duke OK'd to collect Idalia costs
State regulators Tuesday approved a plan by Duke Energy Florida that includes collecting $91.9 million from customers in 2024 to cover costs related to Hurricane Idalia.
- Fort Lauderdale’s venerable Galleria Mall up for sale after failed attempts at redevelopment
Fort Lauderdale’s decades-old Galleria Mall, once the city’s epicenter of urban dining and retailing, is in search of a buyer after years of trying to reshape its persona into a 21st century destination.
- Service connects JaxPort to ports in Middle East, India, Spain
The Jacksonville Port Authority announced Dec. 4 that Ocean Network Express will begin offering direct container ship service in May from Northeast Florida to seven ports in Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, Spain and Egypt.
- ‘It’s about time.’ Miami artists are ‘ascendant’ on international scene this Art Week
Over the last couple of years, Miami-born and based artists have reaped the benefits of their hard work, talent and hometown’s art hub status as they enjoy national and international attention now more than ever before.