The Florida Small Business Resource Guide contains important contacts and outlines critical services available to support the goals and aims of entrepreneurs, whether looking to start or expand a business in the Sunshine State. From organizations like CareerSource Florida and Enterprise Florida to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity and the state's network of Small Business Development Centers, our team is working to cultivate success for small businesses.
Your guide covering the documents and registrations required by the Florida Division of Corporations.
- Judge to reconsider Florida's effort to halt federal COVID-19 vaccine mandates
Pointing to a new state law, a federal judge has decided to reconsider Florida’s request for an injunction against a requirement that workers at hospitals, nursing homes and other health-care providers be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Unprecedented: Suarez push to do Miami city business in cryptocurrency meets the law
Miami is positioning itself as the vanguard for a brave and some say risky new and uncharted world where municipal business is conducted with cryptocurrency.
- UCF study finds theme park fans are wary of ‘dynamic’ ticket pricing
The attractions are increasingly employing what’s known as dynamic pricing, a business strategy to manage revenue and crowds by charging more when demand is highest.
- South Florida gridlock is getting worse. How are local leaders grappling with it?
Now that COVID-19 has receded as paralyzing threat to transportation, Brightline is back, Tri-Rail is at full strength, yet so is gridlock.
- Hurricanes missed Tampa Bay again this season. But here comes climate change.
A weakening jet stream could bring more storms our way in the next two decades and extend the hurricane season by two months, one expert says.