The Florida Small Business Resource Guide contains important contacts and outlines critical services available to support the goals and aims of entrepreneurs, whether looking to start or expand a business in the Sunshine State. From organizations like CareerSource Florida and Enterprise Florida to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity and the state's network of Small Business Development Centers, our team is working to cultivate success for small businesses.
Your guide covering the documents and registrations required by the Florida Division of Corporations.
- Greater demand likely for Florida citrus this season
The Florida citrus crop this season isn’t likely to see significant growth in volumes. But growers and shippers are readying for strengthened demand.
- Publix, Kroger jockey for position in ever-changing home delivery market. They're not alone
As Publix and Kroger battle for more online sales, their efforts could be well timed. A report by industry analysts shows overall online grocery sales expanded 4.7% in August this year compared with a year ago.
- Tropical storms Rose, Peter swirl in the Atlantic, 2 other systems have potential to develop
Sunday was a day for tropical storm formation as the 2021 hurricane season saw its 16th and 17th named systems with Tropical Storm Peter and Tropical Storm Rose swirling in the Atlantic.
- JEA increases water fees for builders, will reconsider grandfathering on-going projects
The JEA board of directors unanimously approved a more than 149% increase on one-time water and sewer fees for new housing and commercial development after keeping the charges flat for 15 years.
- Hundreds of new jobs coming to South Florida courtesy of GameStop
The video game giant announced Monday it was building a new call center and operations hub in Pembroke Pines, in part to locate resources closer to GameStop’s new South Florida-based braintrust.