The Florida Small Business Resource Guide contains important contacts and outlines critical services available to support the goals and aims of entrepreneurs, whether looking to start or expand a business in the Sunshine State. From organizations like CareerSource Florida and Enterprise Florida to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity and the state's network of Small Business Development Centers, our team is working to cultivate success for small businesses.
Your guide covering the documents and registrations required by the Florida Division of Corporations.
- Florida failed to spend millions for election security, COVID-19 protection at polls
With days to go, Florida has failed to spend more than $10 million designated for election security, COVID-19 protection at the polls and a surge in mailed ballots.
- Business leadership group names new chairman, expands range of priorities
The Tampa Bay Partnership, a privately funded, regional research and public policy organization made up of business and civic leaders, has evolved over the past few months as the coronavirus pandemic ravaged the economy.
- Tropics watch: New tropical depression possible this weekend
The National Hurricane Center is tracking four tropical waves in the Atlantic, but only one shows signs of further development.
- For Miami Beach hotels, a foreclosure — and openings. What next?
After more than two years of delays, the Esmé Miami Beach was supposed to open in time for this year’s Art Basel. Then came COVID.
- Open primaries in Florida will happen if ballot measure passes, Florida Supreme Court rules
If Floridians approve a proposed constitutional amendment to turn closed partisan primaries into open, top-two referendums that all voters can participate in, then that will be the law, the Florida Supreme Court conclusively has determined.