Your guide covering the documents and registrations required by the Florida Division of Corporations.
- Thousands of workers could see changes to their wages under Florida bill
The proposed legislation — which has the backing of some of the most powerful business groups in the state — would strip the ability of counties and cities to set wage standards for private companies they hire for publicly funded work that go beyond state regulations.
- Proposed state law would give new homebuyers better idea what their property taxes will be
New homeowners are getting sticker shock when they get their tax bills, and find out their property taxes are much higher than the tax paid by the previous owner.
- The Atlantic is record-warm right now. What does that mean for hurricane season?
Hurricane season is still months away, but warm winter waters in the Atlantic Ocean are already concerning some forecasters.
- Orlando photographer wins top prize in international contest for SpaceX moon shot
While plenty of Central Florida photographers seek out rocket launches for stunning visual imagery, Pascal Fouquet goes out of his way to incorporate Orlando landmarks into the frame.
- Firm hired to remove migrants from Florida faces insurance fraud allegations
A Canadian company has been paid $45 million by Florida to transport migrants out of state and provide disaster recovery services while defending itself in court against accusations of insurance fraud involving storm clean-up efforts.