The Florida Small Business Resource Guide contains important contacts and outlines critical services available to support the goals and aims of entrepreneurs, whether looking to start or expand a business in the Sunshine State. From organizations like CareerSource Florida and Enterprise Florida to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity and the state's network of Small Business Development Centers, our team is working to cultivate success for small businesses.
Your guide covering the documents and registrations required by the Florida Division of Corporations.
- Causes, effects of supply chain struggle on Florida
The pandemic changed our spending habits: Instead of going out or taking vacations, people spent their money on products and goods. But the shutdown of global factories created a huge backlog of products.
- How do you run a business along U.S. 1 in the Florida Keys? It takes survival skills
You may see U.S. 1 as the long road to where you’re going. But this is Main Street for the communities that dot the island chain.
- Space Coast restaurants received millions from federal Restaurant Relief Fund
The federal Restaurant Relief Fund brought more than $24.27 million into the local economy, helping 120 Space Coast food purveyors get back on stable footing after severe COVID-19 pandemic losses.
- Live in Miami and can’t find that tech job? You’re not alone and here’s why
If you’ve been wondering when you’re going to get a piece of the new Miami tech action, you have company.
- TD Bank sees strong market in Jacksonville
While some banks are reducing their physical bank branch footprints, TD Bank plans to add more in Northeast Florida.