With Valentine’s Day around the corner and about 34 percent of all U.S. adults having never been married, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2020's Best & Worst States for Singles as well as accompanying videos.
To help unattached Americans improve their chances of finding love, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 29 key indicators of dating-friendliness. The data set ranges from share of single adults to movie costs to nightlife options per capita.
Dating in Florida (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 8th – % of Single Adults
- 10th – Gender Balance of Singles
- 22nd – Online-Dating Opportunities
- 26th – Mobile-Dating Opportunities
- 1st – Restaurants per Capita
- 6th – Movie Theaters per Capita
- 28th – Crime Rate
See the full report.