With vaccines being essential for preventing disease outbreaks, especially as we enter flu season, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2019’s States that Vaccinate the Most as well as accompanying videos.
In order to find out which states vaccinate most, WalletHub analyzed the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 18 key metrics, ranging from share of vaccinated children to share of people without health insurance to presence of reported measles outbreaks.
Vaccination in Florida (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 50th – Influenza Vaccination Rate in Children Aged 6 Months to 17 Years Old
- 37th – Share of Teenagers aged 13-17 Years Old with Up-To-Date HPV Vaccination
- 45th – Share of Teenagers aged 13-17 Years Old with Men ACWY Vaccination
- 46th – Flu Vaccination Coverage Rate Among Adults
- 49th – Share of Adults with Tetanus Vaccination
- 47th – Share of Adults Aged 60 Years and Older with Zoster Vaccination
- 48th – Share of Civilian Noninstitutionalized Population without Health Insurance Coverage
See the full report.