WalletHub Press Release
2019's Best States to Live in America
With peak moving season in swing and Americans considering where to settle down, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on2019’s Best States to Live in as well as accompanying videos.
To help Americans settle down in the best and most affordable place possible, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 51 key indicators of livability. They range from housing costs and income growth to education rate and quality of hospitals.
Living Conditions in Florida (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 46th – Housing Costs
- 35th – Homeownership Rate
- 35th – % of Population in Poverty
- 26th – Income Growth
- 47th – % of Insured Population
- 31st – % of Adults in Fair or Poor Health
- 25th – Avg. Weekly Work Hours
- 1st – Restaurants per Capita
See the full report.