Photo:AdRizer makes software designed to boost traffic to a customer's website.
Up-and-Coming Businesses in Sarasota County
- Offrs provides predictive analytics to generate home sale leads for real estate brokers. Started in 2015 by a real estate agent and mathematician, Offrs had a 200% compound annual growth rate between 2015 and 2017 without taking on outside capital. The Sarasota- based firm, with 40 employees, has served more than 5,000 brokers nationwide.
- AdRizer was chosen as one of 50 Florida companies to watch in 2017 by GrowFL, an economic development program focused on assisting second-stage companies.
- Clickbooth, a digital marketing firm, specializes in connecting advertisers to potential customers. It has already grown through one acquisition in 2017.
- RevContent, a digital marketing firm, applies analytics and targeted content to increase website visits. It started with 28 employees in 2013 and now has 138, with plans to grow.
- Voalte, a medical communication software company, raised $15 million for expansion in early 2018.
- RPS manufactures rapid testing devices that allow medical staff to quickly diagnose infectious diseases.
- Big Top Brewing has been growing rapidly since it began in 2013.
- Enzymedica, based in Venice, leads in enzyme supplements. Economic developers believe it is primed for growth through acquisitions.
- PropLogix, a lien search and survey service company, started in 2010 with one employee. It now has nearly 100.