Interior design, architecture, clothing accessories and more. Click the links below to jump to individual stories and photo galleries.
Detail from a Captiva Island home
[Photo: Doug Thompson]
- Lighthouse Point house, designed by architect Jeffrey Silbertstein
- Tampa Museum of Art, designed by San Francisco architect Stanley Saitowitz
- 1450 Brickell office tower, owned by Rilea Group and designed by architect Bruce Brosch of Nichols, Brosch, Wurst, Wolfe & Associates in Coral Gables
- Captiva Island house, designed by residential designer James Lucia of Winter Park
- Burke Hogue Mills offices for and by architecture firm Burke Hogue Mills in Lake Mary
- Sonika Fourie — Interior Design
- Juliana Costa — Fashion Design
- Trang Dang — Interior Design
- Sandra Dressler — Interior Design
- Adriana Castro — Accessory Design
- Gensler is an architecture, design, planning and consulting firm in Tampa. Their principal design director is Walter Trujillo.
- Kimley-Horn is an engineering and land-planning firm in Vero Beach. Interior designer Robert Kelly of Cooper Carry, an Atlanta-based architecture firm, worked on the design.
- Walker Brands is a brand strategy firm in Tampa. Their president is Nancy Walker.
- Rulon Co., specializing in wall and ceiling products, is based in St. Augustine. Advertising and marketing manager is Jesse Reyes.
Florida's Hottest Model
[Photo: Front Magazine]
- Natalia Bogdanova of Miami