- 3rd largest insurance industry in the U.S.
- 4th largest financial services industry in the U.S.
- 160+ private equity firms, $33.98 billion in assets under management
- 140+ commercial banks with $140 billion in assets
- 18 foreign bank headquarters
In the NEWS
KPMG Building a 55-acre, $400+ million Learning, Development and Innovation Facility in Orlando and creating 80 jobs.
FAY SERVICING Selected Tampa for its southeastern regional headquarters; 100 new jobs are anticipated.
ADP Locating new offices in Orange County, adding 1,600 jobs and investing $28+ million.
DEUTSCHE BANK Continuing to expand at its Jacksonville campus with the addition of 350 jobs and $10+ million over the next two years.