by Mike Boslet
Updated 3 months ago
Eight Florida money managers offer their insights for investing in the year ahead. We interviewed:
- Raymond Ferrara, CEO and President, ProVise Management Group, Clearwater
- Thomas Ruggie, President, Ruggie Wealth, Tavares/Winter Park
- Kenneth Burke, Managing Director, Burke Cox Group, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Heathrow
- J. Thomas Smith, Managing Director, Wealth Management, UBS, Palm Beach Gardens
- Charles Mulfinger, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Graystone Consulting, Tampa
- Pat Dorsey, Chief Investment Strategist, Tampa Bay Trust Co., Tampa
- Howard McElfresh, Senior Portofoliio Manager, Florida Region, Fifth Third Private Bank, Orlando
- Mike Nickler, Managing Director and Financial Adviser, The Nickler Group at Morgan Stanley, West Palm Beach
While these money managers see continued growth in the U.S., they are advising clients to steer clear of bonds and consider investing overseas and in U.S. stocks. In this article, you'll see specifics and gain advice from each of the 8 money managers. Also in this package of stories are two TopRank Florida lists: Florida's Investment Banking Firms and Trust Banking Firms in Florida (ranked by total assets in the state.)
Want to read these stories?
Existing Subscribers Access Article Here
Purchase and download this issue of Florida Trend. Or for an even better deal — opt for a one year SUBSCRIPTION in the format you prefer. When you pay now, you'll receive a complimentary copy of this issue in digital format, PLUS a FREE gift!
Check your preferred option: