Cutting Edge Architecture, Emerging Designers, Hip Workspaces and Florida's Hottest Model
Interior design, architecture, clothing accessories and more. Click the links below to jump to individual stories and photo galleries.
Detail from a Captiva Island home
[Photo: Doug Thompson]
- Lighthouse Point house, designed by architect Jeffrey Silbertstein
- Tampa Museum of Art, designed by San Francisco architect Stanley Saitowitz
- 1450 Brickell office tower, owned by Rilea Group and designed by architect Bruce Brosch of Nichols, Brosch, Wurst, Wolfe & Associates in Coral Gables
- Captiva Island house, designed by residential designer James Lucia of Winter Park
- Burke Hogue Mills offices for and by architecture firm Burke Hogue Mills in Lake Mary
- Sonika Fourie — Interior Design
- Juliana Costa — Fashion Design
- Trang Dang — Interior Design
- Sandra Dressler — Interior Design
- Adriana Castro — Accessory Design
- Gensler is an architecture, design, planning and consulting firm in Tampa. Their principal design director is Walter Trujillo.
- Kimley-Horn is an engineering and land-planning firm in Vero Beach. Interior designer Robert Kelly of Cooper Carry, an Atlanta-based architecture firm, worked on the design.
- Walker Brands is a brand strategy firm in Tampa. Their president is Nancy Walker.
- Rulon Co., specializing in wall and ceiling products, is based in St. Augustine. Advertising and marketing manager is Jesse Reyes.
Florida's Hottest Model
[Photo: Front Magazine]
- Natalia Bogdanova of Miami