Florida Is 2017's 13th Most Stressed State - WalletHub Study
Washington: With April being Stress Awareness Month, the personal-finance website WalletHub conducted an in-depth analysis of 2017's Most & Least Stressed States.
To determine the states with the highest stress levels, WalletHub’s analysts compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 33 key metrics. The data set ranges from average hours worked per week to personal bankruptcy rate to share of adults getting adequate sleep.
Stress Levels in Florida (1=Most Stressed, 25=Avg.):
- 27th–Avg. Hours Worked per Week
- 22nd – Share of Adults Getting Adequate Sleep
- 18th¬– % of Adults in Fair/Poor Health
- 30th – Job Security
- 17th – Median Credit Score
- 7th– Housing Affordability
- 17th– % of Population Living Below Poverty Line
- 3rd– Divorce Rate
- 14th– Crime Rate per Capita
- 9th– Psychologists per Capita
For the full report, please see WalletHub.com
WalletHub is a personal finance website that empowers consumers to make smarter financial decisions — from getting the best credit card and car insurance policy to identifying the best city to live and start a career. WalletHub does so by providing consumer-friendly tools that leverage big data and user reviews.