Florida Business News
Floridians haven't been this confident about economic conditions in a long time — nearly eight years.
A strong weather system will smack into what’s expected to be the busiest Thanksgiving travel period since 2007.
State regulators approved proposals to gut Florida's energy efficiency goals by more than 90 percent.
Floridians have another reason to be thankful this holiday season – Florida is not one of the 14 states in the nation that tax groceries.
There are around 500 billionaires in the United States, with about 70% having built their wealth on their own and the other 30% inheriting it.
Florida Trend Video Pick -
Wouldn’t you want to know if your doctor was a paid spokesman for a drug company? Or held personal beliefs incompatible with the treatment you want? Right now, in the US at least, your doctor simply doesn’t have to tell you about that.
What's your favorite thing about the Thanksgiving break?