Business Florida 2012 - The Regions
Fort Myers, Naples, Port Charlote, Punta Gorda
Every spring since 1993, Boston fans have flocked to City of Palms Park in Fort Myers to watch their beloved Red Sox train.
Quality of Life
Beach meets boardroom: Situated along the Gulf of Mexico, Southwest Florida is home to miles of sandy beaches and superb recreational opportunities. Area temperatures range from an average of 83? F in summer to 66? F in winter with 360 days of sunshine each year.
Major League sightings: Fort Myers is spring training home to the Boston Red Sox and the Minnesota Twins. The Tampa Bay Rays train at the newly remodeled Charlotte Sports Park in downtown Port Charlotte.
- Peace River Regional Medical Center and Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Port Charlotte
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center, Punta Gorda
- NCH Healthcare System, Naples
- Physicians Regional Healthcare System, Naples
- Lee Memorial Health System, Fort Myers
- LeeSar, Fort Myers
- Chico's FAS Inc., Fort Myers
- Source Interlink Companies Inc., Bonita Springs
- Heinz North America, Fort Myers
- Pall Corporation, Fort Myers